- Benefit Plans
- Business Owners/Individuals
- Travel and Specialty Products
Visitors to Canada Insurance
Visitors to Canada coverage applies to any out of country visitors, Canadians who are not eligible for OHIP, employees on a work visa and new immigrants who are awaiting their provincial plan coverage. There are a variety of plan maximums, deductibles and options to choose from but coverage does not apply to children under 31 days old and adults over 85 years of age.
- Emergency medical attention by a physician in or out of a hospital
- Semi-private hospital room, when available
- Private duty nurse in hospital
- Drugs prescribed by a physician or a dentist
- Paramedical practitioners such as a chiropractor, osteopath, chiropodist/podiatrist or physio therapist
- Ambulance expenses
- Emergency dental treatment
- Expenses related to your death
- Expenses to bring you home if your treating physician recommends that you return home
- And many more…
Have peace of mind by securing coverage for your employees, friends and relatives to ensure you can enjoy their stay!